Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The F Word.

Disclaimer; I am speaking on behalf of myself and myself only. I love feminism and the feminists who fight for equality. Although, I do have a problem with the people who do not give us a right to make our own choices in the name of feminism. You can reach me at pritasha_naidu@hotmail.com if you have any questions or if you want to give me feedback regarding this.


I will continue to fight for equality and women's fundatmental human rights, but most of all I will fight for women to be able to make a choice of their own without the influence of other large groups of people who believe in forcing their point of view onto the rest of us. 

p/s; I am very thankful for the feminist leaders who have fought for us and have given us the right to have a voice.

No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment