Saturday, April 11, 2015

Have I officially abandoned Bunny Naidu The Blog?

NO,
I HAVE NOT.

AND I PROMISE ON WORKING TOWARDS POSTING MORE ON HERE BUT I'M JUST SO UNPRODUCTIVE AT THE MOMENT, and honestly? I'm loving the unproductiveness. 

So, no I don't have a vlog. Or any original pictures. I'm very sorry. 

But hey, i'm kinda in the mood of talking about my days and how it has been since the last time I posted on here about my mid life crisis. Hmm, I've been much much much better! I'm no longer feeling like shit so thats; Pritasha - 1, Mid Life Crisis - 0. Hahaha, but in all seriousness, I'm at a much better place in my life and my thoughts and such are more positive. I'm actually looking forward towards change and what this long holiday is going to bring. I'm ready for the adventures! So far, i have watched Pretty Little Liars (um how fun is this show?!), reread On The Road by Jack Kerouac aka my favourite book ever! (side note; everyone has to read this book at least once, it's pretty wonderful and makes me slightly more excited for life) and I have also read Jack's other work such as The Dharma Bums, which I adore too. I may have said this before in one of my videos, but i'm going to say it again, I AM OBSESSED WITH THE BEAT GENERATION and just their work in general. I absolutely love writers from that era, I don't really know how to explain why or what made me fall for them. But guys, have you read Allen Ginsberg, William S., and Jack Kerouac? Best writers of all time or what? (This is one argument i will win!) Also, recently I have fallen in love with Hozier's music. I have heard his music being played on the local radio station and I have always liked it but then I actually watched his life session videos on youtube but OH MY GOD! I think I may have  found my favourite song of all time ;) It's pretty hard for me to like something. Maybe I'm guilty for throwing around the word "love" too much, so friends and family think I actually love easily! But oh no, I'm the worst when it comes to loving something. Or someone. So here's a few things I really do love; 
The Beat Generation

Kill Your Darlings 

Harry Potter
On The Road


Someone New 

(in no particular order ;)

Does this update make up for the lack of updates? I really do hope I'd start writing in here more and more. Even if it's just writing! I want to keep a record of my life, you see. And also to share them with you guys! 

Till next time, xoxo 



No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment