Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

I discovered that I did not lose my camera's memory card! Yay me! So, what do you do when you realise something you thought was missing isn't missing anymore? YOU USE IT WELL INCASE IT DOES GO MISSING! So here's some pictures;


1. Curry leaves

2. Pretty flowers

3. I took an accidental picture of myself but it turned out pretty well

4. We grow chillies at the Naidu's (and we keep them in a pot pretty up high cause Winky likes eating them when we're not looking)

5.Winky - not the mood to play with her Mama today

6. Me

7. Stood on a chair to take this one! Blue blue blue oh how beau-tiful!

No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment