Sunday, April 12, 2015

Last Night's Dinner.

I love food. Mostly the unhealthy, processed, salted, deep fried kind, but sometimes I choose the healthier choice (very seldom, if you ask my family). Last night's dinner was exceptionally "clean". Scroll right down if you want the recipes.  

Dragon Fruit Juice 
(enough for 2 servings)

1 Dragon fruit 
3/4 cup of sweetened soy milk

And all you have do is; 

-Remove the skin of the dragon fruit
-Cut into smaller pieces 
-Blended it

Pretty easy huh? I have always dreaded juicing because I assume it would be a hassle. So, I usually buy my juices but juices at the Supermarket have too much artificial sugar and also they're so expensive! My self-made dragon fruit juice only cost me less than RM 5 for two glasses full. And they are so yummy! I chose the purple dragon fruit because I like it's colour.

Salad
(one serving)

1 bowl full of lettuce (depends on your appetite)
1 cherry tomato cut into 4 tiny pieces 
1 slice of almost ripe mango diced 

And all you have to do is;

-Mix 'em up!
-Add any kind of dressing you like!

At the Naidu's, we like our salads plain or dressed with ready-made Caesar dressing. 

And there you have it, a healthier choice for dinner. 

No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment