Thursday, March 5, 2015

Here's to the Indian people who can't speak Tamil + Bloopers

Are you Indian and can't speak Tamil? Cool, me too. Here's a video of the awkward situations I've been in where people would speak to me in Tamil and I'd be like "GURLLL YOU SAY WHAAAAT"

Look at my face though, OUTRAGEOUS lmao.

AAAANNNNDDDD;

A BLOOPER VIDEO!
(behind the scenes sneak peak HAHAHA)


Sorry about the loud fireworks, I should have shut the windows.
But IT'S TOO LATE.
HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI (which i think is today)


No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment