Monday, April 20, 2015

Avocados mmm

Avocado smoothies yummm! I'm just going to leave these pictures here for you guys....
I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! I have my driving lesson later *sad face* *i really just want to rot at home face* *what are responsibilities though* 

oh 

oh

oh

.
.
.

i can't wait to see my friends next week and our week long stay at KSL Hotel! it's going to be so fun! i'll keep you guys updated (i hope!!) or maybe i'll just go AWOL for a week and then update this little blog when i'm back. hmm i'm so very excited hehe. 

No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment