Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Update!

Hey, I know I've been away for too long. No one really reads this space, but I do. And i'm pretty sure a few years from now, I'm going to be pissed at myself for not updating more often. I like reading things I write about my days. I guess a lot has happened since the last time I wrote on this blog. But with everything changing, I'm still going to make sure I continue blogging on this site for myself. 

Update...

So, I started going to the gym. And yoga. And bokwa. And Zumba. I love it. 
I realised my decision for University has been set and that scares me a lot. 
I watched a movie that made me want to write.
You see, that's really hard because I'm about to major in Econs.
But i still want to write, nonetheless.
Weird part? I feel like screenplay sounds fun. 
I've never wrote a screenplay before. 
I'm more of a book/poem kind of writer. 
I'm going to miss Winky a lot. 
I was about to go to Netherlands but then I made a grown up decision of not going. 
I should be proud of myself for that but THE ANNE FRANK HOUSE. 
I feel like there's something between us and it's not over. 
I know I sound very stupid. 
BUT, 
I just feel it. 
I hope I'll be okay. 

No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment