Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Purple Hair and Other Stuff

Wow, I'm a terrible blogger. I love writing, i really do, i promise. But I just don't have enough time to write about my life anymore because, you know, I'm busy doing absolutely nothing. It's tiring. Also, can someone tell me why is my Mac/The Internet being a pain in the ass right now? I'm speed typing (at least I THINK I'm speed typing ) but i'm only seeing the words on my screen 30 seconds later? Not cool.

Okay anyway I went on a short trip to Taylor's Lakeside Campus (which is where I'll be doing my degree) for a campus tour yesterday. And boy, I do love that city. Kuala Lumpur you stole my heart. Especially the beautiful buildings and beautiful people. Can't wait to spend the next 3 years of my life in that wonderful city.

Also, my hair is currently purple.




No comments:

!-- nuffnang --> uffnang_bid = "0e6e62f65fad6ee86275f858118e7bbe"; document.write( "
" ); (function() { var nn = document.createElement('script'); nn.type = 'text/javascript'; nn.src = 'http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/ss.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(nn, s.nextSibling); })();

Post a Comment